Cradlepoint COR IBR600C With Network NetCloud Solution Package.
3 Year of NCM Net Cloud Manager.
24/7 Access to Cradlepoint Support Helpline.
Perimeter (SD-WAN solution).
Package also available with 3 Year NCM & 5 Year NCM.
The Cradlepoint COR IBR600C embedded modems enable wired or wireless WAN connectivity using 4G LTE, 3G EVDO, or HSPA+ and include NetCloud Perimeter to addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security. NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24x7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware. Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including: Advanced VPN and tunneling; carrier, WAN, and LAN analytics; and location-based services.
The Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series routers are semi-ruggedized compact routers with embedded modems that enable wired or wireless WAN connectivity using 4G LTE, 3G EVDO, or HSPA+ for M2M and in-vehicle applications. This cloud-managed routing platform supports Cradlepoint NetCloud Engine and the Extensibility Platform to meet a wide range of fixed and mobile customer connectivity needs.
Embedded cellular modems with multi-carrier software-defined radios support 4G LTE and EVDO fallback on Verizon and Sprint, and HSPA+ fallback on AT&T and T-Mobile in the United States. The IBR600 series has one wired Gigabit Ethernet for WAN and/or LAN connectivity, one 10/100 Ethernet port, and 2.4 GHz WiFi. The IBR600C Series is built to provide excellent reliable connectivity for kiosks, surveillance cameras, and digital signs, as well as Parallel Networking, in-vehicle and other industrial, retail, and M2M applications.
Other key features include:
* Semi-ruggedised for industrial and in-vehicle applications
- Supports Router SDK and NCM API
- COR Extensibility Dock
- Dual-modem support with MC400
- 2 extra 10/100 Ethernet ports
- 2x 10 connector for extra GPIOs
- 5vDC 50 mA sensor power
- Redundant power supply capable
* Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
* Passive GPS (not recommended for vehicle tracking)
Increase Network Availability with NetCloud Manager
* Multi-carrier software-defined radios support 4G LTE and 3G EVDO and HSPA+ fallback
* Supports Ethernet WAN (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
* Dual-modem capability for failover or load balancing
* Create real-time alerts to monitor network availability